It is a new year, and I am so delighted that God has blessed all of us with the gift of life and health. Since this is my first post for 2022, I wanted to ensure that I kick off with something of great value. Indeed, we have a lot that we are looking forward to happening in our lives, and we are confident it will be productive and successful. So let me take this time to thank God that hope is still alive, and I pray against COVID or any other virus or disease that threatens to disrupt our life, health, and peace. Yes, I am speaking it into being. After all, the bible tells us that ” if we ask anything in His name, He will do it” John 14:14.
Now we all know that God is always ready and willing to grant us our desires, but we must also play our part. So I want all of you to put your shoulders to the wheel and do what you can to make your goals a reality. I am calling you to action. And one way to do this is to create a healthy lifestyle for yourself and your family. Make better food choices and start exercising. Take mental health breaks and break free from toxic situations. For starters, drinking fresh juice is a great way to begin. And this is why I want to share with you six reasons you should consume fresh pineapple juice.
Pineapples are grown globally in warm climates. Thailand is said to be the primary producer. I refer to it as the sunshine fruit because of its bright yellow color and delicious taste, and I sure ate this fruit in abundance growing up in Jamaica.
It would be best if you drank pineapple Juice because:
- They are rich in vitamins and minerals. In addition, it contains “the only significant dietary source of bromelain, which is an enzyme used for centuries to treat ailments.”
- Pineapples are naturally sweet and do not require any added sugar. As a result, tons of nutrients are in a single serving.
- It is easy to make at home. All you have to do is wash, peel and toss in your juice, and it will be ready to drink within minutes.
- Pineapples contain antioxidants that promote healthy skin, heal wounds, and prevent premature aging of the skin. Hooray to healthier and younger-looking skin.
- It is anti-inflammatory and can help to relieve symptoms of cold and allergies.
- Pineapple juice helps to break down protein in the gut. By bye constipation, gas, and bloating.